[Capri25] Reminder: Order your SOTN shirts ASAP!!

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Sat Aug 17 22:51:51 CDT 2013

Order your shirts by 10 a.m. Monday (AUGUST 19) for delivery before the
regatta starts on September 6!!!!

TWO WAYS TO ORDER:

1)       Go to www.wyc.org/star.  Scroll down the page.  There is a box for
Notice of Race.  Under that box is a "Step 1" box to register.  Under that
box is a "Step 2" box to order shirts.  Steps 3 & 4 are for ordering extra
dinner tickets and box lunches.  You get the idea.

2)      Send me an email, tell me what shirts you want & the sizes.  I will
send you a Paypal email invoice with a "Pay Now" button.  Your credit card
will not be charged until you complete the Paypal transaction.  IMPORTANT:
IF YOU ORDER BY EMAIL, YOU ARE COMMITTED TO BUY AND PAY FOR THE SHIRTS.  You
may pay for your shirts when you pick them up at the regatta registration on
September 5.  I will have a "square" for accepting credit cards.  Checks and
cash are also accepted.

WHAT?? NO TECHNICAL SHIRTS??  Answer:  The polo shirts are "Rapid Dry"
technical performance fabric, 60/40 cotton/poly blend.

PRICES?  Short sleeve tee shirt -- $16.  Long sleeve tee shirt -- $20.
Men's or Ladies' polo shirt -- $33.  Note:  The ladies' polo shirt has a
collar and v-neck.  The men's polo has the standard 3 buttons and collar.

The short sleeve tee shirt and long sleeve tee shirt both have the awesome
design on the back, created from a Mark Puariea photo.  The polo shirts do
NOT have the design on the back.

What?  You can't make it to the regatta?  You can still order a shirt!!

Contact me with questions.  Email carmella at apexq.com.  Phone 952-473-2240.

Shirt Collage.jpg