[Capri25] VERY EXCITING Star of the North Registration Update

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Thu Aug 29 12:15:19 CDT 2013

The 2013 Star of the North Regatta is officially an INTERNATIONAL regatta!
I learned this morning that Chris Boutcher is definitely coming from Canada!
He has not registered yet, so is not on the list, but Facebook never lies,
does it?  They need housing, if anyone has space to offer.

There are now FOURTEEN boats registered!  The registration fee is $130 until
Sunday night at midnight.  After that, the price goes up to $150.  Bring
your credit card or checkbook to the yacht club tonight.  I will have
registration forms and my "square" to take credit cards.  Git 'er done!

These boats are registered and paid, but I have only one completed and
signed paper registration form.  Yup.  Gotta have one.

Capri 25/ Offline/ Corny Boersma

Capri 25/ Jalapeno/ Bob Carpenter

Capri 25/ Magic/ Dutch Bull

Capri 25/ Catapult/ Joel Ronning

Capri 25/ Fat Boys High/ Hansen/Schroeder

Capri 25/ Quick Draw/ Pete Willenbring

Capri 25/ Molly Buses/ Mark Weum

Sonar/ Sesame Street/ Bert Foster

Sonar/ Pirates Booty/ Eric Stich

Sonar/ BrouHuHa/ Allison Hubel

Sonar/ Forte/ Dan Hollinger

S2 7.9/Whirlwind/Todd Abram

S2 7.9/Skyhawk/Jeff Mootz

S2 7.9/ Religious Experience/ Scott Seim

We will have food, dancing music, rum, red hats, a fun raffle, superb race
management.  Can someone please place an order for WIND?