[Capri25] Capri 25 Mainsheet Magazine Tech editor looking for writers...

SHNOOL Schramm shnool at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 16:51:31 CST 2013

I've introduced myself before, but will again, since it seems activity is coming up again with the promise of better weather approaching (hopefully soon).  I am John Schramm, sailing out of Greentown, PA... The group over at http://www.catalina-capri-25s.org/ conscripted me to edit tech articles for the Mainsheet magazine, specifically for the Capri 25.

It's my hope, since you folks have the largest active fleet going of Capri 25s, I might be able to drum up some writers/tinkerers.  Since we're talking technical articles here, any kind of upgrades/repairs you may have performed and don't mind sharing, would be greatly appreciated.  Simple projects, or complex, I would love to hear from you.  Pictures are a huge plus.

If you aren't already familiar with the mainsheet magazine, it's a magazine by Catalina Yachts, for Catalina owners.  They cover them all from the Cat 14.2 to the Morgan line.  The Capri 25 group is, I feel, under represented.  This is a great way other Catalina product line owners to get information on the Capri 25.  Complimentary subscription to the quarterly mainsheet magazine comes with your paid membership to the association.

If you have any thoughts or ideas, or upgrades to share, please contact me capri25tech @ catalina-capri-25s.org