[Capri25] NOMINATIONS

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 14:13:33 CST 2013

Bert,

I was running errands and I wish I had received this email right away … emails can often give the wrong impression.

The Capri 25 nomination process has been quietly handled behind the scenes for some time now.  I’m not sure where you got the impression that there might be surprise nominations.  We have utilized many forms of communication beyond just the Capri distribution server.  There are valid and well-thought-out reasons behind this year’s process.  The Capri fleet has handled this transition before, so no need to worry.

On another topic, just a reminder to everyone, we have a 3 minute rule on oral presentations per topic at our annual meeting.  It’s not a hard-and-fast rule, but we like to keep the individual comments short, so everyone gets a fair chance to speak.

See you all at the event!

Captain for the best fleet on earth,

John Speltz