[Capri25] E vote

John Speltz johnspeltz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 29 10:34:42 CST 2013

I like what you guys said .

An E-vote would help.  With all the time constrains, it really should be
organized along those lines. I thought a "Capri officers only " evil
communications network would be in order.  In that way a stupid comment
(like my anchor comment) wouldn't get whipped up into a shark feeding
frenzy.  Once the fleet officers have worked through all the kinks via
electronic communication, the ideas could be brought before the general
fleet - having already been largely hashed-out.

Thanks OT!  You IT guys will eventually rule the free world.