[Capri25] C-dock party

Temple Blackwood temple.blackwood at infor.com
Thu Jul 11 14:29:19 CDT 2013

Hi Capri sailors,

It's time to start planning the C-Dock party scheduled for August 18.

We would like to get 2 more people to help with the planning. This has been a wonderful party each year for many years. The other fleets appreciate it and I think we all have a lot of fun. But it takes some work to get it off the ground. So please step up to help.

We will have an initial meeting of the party planning committee next Wednesday, July 17, at CC's house.
2756 Kentucky Avenue
Saint Louis Park

If you are interested in helping with the party planning, please contact one of the following people, either in person, by email or by phone.
Kathie Wright                kathie952 at yahoo.com<mailto:kathie952 at yahoo.com>              612-889-0838
CC Velarde                   navytartan at yahoo.com<mailto:navytartan at yahoo.com>             612-281-1504
Temple Blackwood        temple.blackwood at infor.com<mailto:temple.blackwood at infor.com>   651-894-3683

Temple Blackwood - Systems Configuration Engineer
office: 651-767-4063 | mobile: 651-894-3683 | home: 651-699-0598
temple.blackwood at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com