[Capri25] Rumble at noon this Sunday

Temple Blackwood temple.blackwood at infor.com
Wed Jun 12 16:04:25 CDT 2013

Hi all Capri 25 sailors,

The various schedules on WYC website still give different times for our Rumble in the Bay. The Google calendar is correct - 12pm (noon).
Please pass this info on to your team.

Sunday is also the end of A-Series party. This year the J-22 and J-24 fleets are working together to put on a Father's Day Brunch, before racing. This goes from 10am to noon. Please, come to the club early and enjoy the hospitality of our fellow sailors. Yes, we will have to leave a bit early to get to the start line, but not too early since we are Rumbling in the Bay.

See you out there,

-       Temple

Temple Blackwood - Systems Configuration Engineer
office: 651-767-4063 | mobile: 651-894-3683 | home: 651-699-0598
temple.blackwood at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com