[Capri25] Now that we have your attention ;^)

Heather Fraser heatherf at pcspeed.com
Fri Jun 14 16:58:29 CDT 2013

Here's a little more info on the event tomorrow. Registration at 10, race should be over by noon, picnic goes until we all need a nap. (Figure 2 PM)

Thanks!
Here's how:

 *   Bring your boat. If you don't have kids or novice sailor friends, figure on picking up a few at the club. We are inviting the world and want your boat.
 *   Meet at 10 a.m. Saturday, June 15 at Wayzata Yacht Club for registration.
 *   Bring lifejackets. We've let participants know that every kid needs one, but bring extras if you have them.
 *   There is a voluntary $5/person donation to WCSC. Everything else is free!
 *   We'll have a short race (under 45-minutes) in Wayzata Bay!
 *   Depending on weather and number of participants, we'll provide a race/boat ride experience for everyone until lunchtime.
 *   About noon we'll come in for a grilled lunch (hot dogs & burgers), beverages, games, trophies and the Ice Cream Sundae Bar
 *   Every kid who participates receives an engraved Ice Cream Sundae Spoon!
 *   Festivities wind down at nap time.