[Capri25] Looking for volunteers for the Upper Midwest Junior Olympics / Area K Sears Qualifier

Howard Noreen Howard.Noreen at infor.com
Tue Jun 25 10:23:13 CDT 2013

Hello

I am looking for volunteers to help with the Upper Midwest Junior Olympics / Area K Sears Qualifier.
Thank you to those of you from The Sonar Fleet who so generously offered the use of your boats for the Area K Sears Qualifier.

We have a good group of volunteers for running the event but we are lacking people with racing experience for Mark Set boats.
We need 4 people for each day (two boats). One driver and one assistant for the Opti RWB and one driver and one assistant for the 420/laser/Sears.
It would be best if you have a power boat that you can use.
This is a fun event with a great group of racers.

Here is the schedule.
We would like you at the club at 9:00 each day.

Monday, July 1 7:30-8:30am - Registration & check-in
9:00am - Opening Ceremonies/ Competitors Meeting
10:30am - First Warning. 5 races scheduled.

Tuesday, July 2 10:00am - First Warning. 3 races scheduled.
3:00pm - Cannot start a race after this time.
Awards presentation to follow last race

Thank you for your help.

Howard Noreen
office: 651 767 6209 | mobile: 612 804 8498
howard.noreen at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com

-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------