[Capri25] Action Capri

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:08:43 CDT 2013

I think it's pretty clear that the stock Capri rig wasn't capable of
handling heavy air sailing.  Each one that breaks (including mine) are
replaced with a J24 thru-bar assembly.  I'm not aware of a single one of
them that has failed.  Perhaps those who still have the original rigs
should be proactive and have the spreaders and thru-bar work completed
before its too late.