[Capri25] For sale

Temple Blackwood temple.blackwood at infor.com
Tue Oct 8 13:42:43 CDT 2013

Hi Doug,
I’m the Fleet Captain for the Capri-25 Fleet here at WYC.

Our website has some Capris listed, but it is out of date http://www.wyc.org/c25/BoatsGearForSale/BoatListings.aspx .
Most of the ones listed there have been sold. But I also know of 3 locally and 1 out of state that are for sale, plus 2 locally that have not been in the water for a couple of years (so might be for sale).

I hope to get details of each of these boats and get the website updated over the next few weeks or month.
If you want to list your boat on our site (no charge), please send pictures, and more details.

-       Temple

Temple Blackwood - Systems Configuration Engineer
office: 651-767-4063 | mobile: 651-894-3683 | home: 651-699-0598
temple.blackwood at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com