[Capri25] Sonar #40 For Sale

Robert Heise rtheise at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 12 18:56:19 CDT 2013

As the season winds down, I have decided to sell Even Keel (Sonar #40). Except for a few cosmetic things it's pretty much race ready. It's racing in the Commodore Cup series. I bought a newer spinnaker this year. Main still very good and jib fair. I was going to buy new jib next year. Comes with one older main, jib and spin for a total six sails. Good boat for a sailor wanting to get into one design racing or a crew member wanting to finally own their own boat. Offered at great price: $4500!

Bob Heise
612-810-4206
Sent from my iPad