[Capri25] Looking for a charity auction replacement for Wahoo

todd todd at barkusconsulting.com
Tue Sep 10 06:40:41 CDT 2013

Sailors,

Last winter Team Wahoo offered their sail boat as an auction item for
The Dwelling Place, a shelter for victims of domestic abuse. As many of
you are aware, Wahoo  is no longer a sailboat, but just an awkward motor
boat. Is there a chance that any Capri Owner would be willing to offer
their boat? We were scheduled to sail in the later afternoon, this
Saturday, Sept 14th. Bruce Eaton or Scott Sundquist would skipper your
boat. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Todd

Team Wahoo

612 865 3593