[Capri25] Looking for a charity auction replacement for Wahoo

todd todd at barkusconsulting.com
Tue Sep 10 21:26:54 CDT 2013

Skipper and fellow sailors,

Thanks again for all of your generosity and willingness to help.

Honeymoon's Over will be providing the auction ride. Thanks John and
Barbara!

As long as I have your attention, Wahoo has again offered itself as a
prize for this year's The Dwelling Place Gala. IF any other skipper
would like to offer their boat as an auction item too, I know the people
at The Dwelling Place would be delighted. The sailboat ride was one of
the big hits. I would be willing to act as your liaison if you are
interested. Let me know.

Todd

Team Wahoo

612 865 3593