[Capri25] Schoozamability nominations

Darin Busch darinbusch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:50:47 CDT 2013

Greetings regular Capri 25 sailors:

I am calling for nominations for the 2013 Schmoozability award.  The
general criteria and considerations should be to the crew member that
demonstrates the greatest passion for the Capri Fleet, smoozability,
fun to sail/party with, and volunteerism to the fleet. Nomination and
voting is open to any member in good standing of WYC who owns a Capri
25 or regularly crews on a Capri 25.

Each owner or crew member is allowed one nomination and one vote.
Please direct you nominations to me at darinbusch at gmail.com.  I will
present the nominations for vote in just over a week.

Previous winners are not eligible.  Award winners must be a paid crew
member unless the fleet captain makes an exception due to extenuating
circumstances.

1997 Dick Hanson
 1998 Todd & Brenda Barkus
 1999 Craiggae Smith
 2000 Rebecca Hill
 2001 Karen Onan Virga
 2002 Beth Frampton
 2003 Nils Brennom
 2004 Craig Sanderson "Kiwi"
 2005 Belinda "Barnie" Barnes
 2006 Doug Dickerson
 2007 Andy Spece-Parsons
 2008 Kathie Wright
 2009 Rudy Rudenberg
 2010 Darin Busch
 2011 Carmen Velarde
 2012 James Schwinghammer
2013  ???

 I realize it may be "smooze" vs. the more common spelling "schmooze".
 I'll figure that out by the time votes are tallied.

Darin