[Capri25] Capri 25 Ride

Temple Blackwood temple.blackwood at infor.com
Sat Aug 9 19:00:50 CDT 2014

Forwarding to the Capri fleet list-serve.

No, I don't off hand, but hopefully someone will reply.
Feel free to show up at the club. The race tomorrow is at 10:30 so most of the boats are leaving the pier between 9:15 and 9:45am. Most of the Capris are on the B and C docks - just walk up and down and talk to people. There's a good chance you'll get a ride.

Temple Blackwood - Systems Configuration Engineer
office: 651-767-4063 | mobile: 651-894-3683 | home: 651-699-0598
temple.blackwood at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com