[Capri25] C-DOCK PARTY 4 DAYS AWAY!!! WHAT IS YOUR THEME???

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 13:08:43 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

C-Dock Party is practically here!!  Sunday, September 17th at 1:30 pm.  Just only 4 DAYS away!

We are getting a bit worried about participation.  I have heard from only 4 boats so far regarding participation and themes.  I know many of you don't want to miss on the fun.  So please let me know about your theme.  You don't have to compete in the race that day to participate.  Skippers and crew can arrive at 12:30 pm or 1:00 pm to set up to participate.  And don't forget the boat that is most creative, enthusiastic, and best represents their theme will win the trophy!!

As we mentioned, this year’s theme is “Super Hero”.  Crew and/or boats will be dressing up as their favorite super hero or you can create your own super hero.

Boats Currently Participating:
	* Maverick: Popeye

	* Aithos: The Flash (not to be confused with Flash Gordon)

	* Tsunami:  Batman

	* Rampage: Rampage Defenders!

Some creative suggestions are the following:
	* Super Sailor

	* Captain Storm

	* Milfoil Killer

	* Weed Marvel

	* Wind Master

	* Captain HighSeas

	* Okeanos Master (okeanos = ocean in Greek)

	* Super Winch (or Wench)

Traditional Ones are:
	* Poseidon - ocean god

	* Thetis - sea nymph

	* Tethys - sea goddess

	* Robinhood

	* Captain America

	* Green Lantern

	* Superman and/or Superwoman

	* Green Hornet

	* The Hulk

	* Flash Gordon

	* Captain Marvel

	* Star Wars: Captain Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Lea and/or Chewbacca

The C-Dock Committee will provide the “Super Hero” sandwich bar and each boat is asked to bring a side dish of their choosing (pasta salad, rice beans, snacks, desserts, etc) along with a “Super” beverage of choice.

We are very excited to have you all participating on what will be a fun and exciting event.  So please let me know what is your “Super Hero” of choice!!

Thanks!!
CC