[Capri25] Sundays in August

Pete Willenbring PWillenbring at wsbeng.com
Mon Jul 21 16:09:53 CDT 2014

Temple,

Thanks for the heads up…..and  yes…I think we should do the Rumble at the same 10:30am time……

Pete Willenbring

Pete Willenbring, PE
Water Resources Vice President
d: 763-287-7188 | c: 612-360-1288
WSB & Associates, Inc. | 701 Xenia Avenue South, Suite 300 |  Minneapolis, MN 55416

<http://www.wsbeng.com><http://www.wsbeng.com>[cid:image4580ae.JPG at 7f20602d.499ef5c6]

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, please delete this email from your system. Any use of this email by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. WSB & Associates, Inc. does not accept liability for any errors or omissions which arise as a result of electronic transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy.