[Capri25] Loonacy Race Proposal

Rick Tanler rtanler at millcityicc.org
Mon Jul 21 17:50:07 CDT 2014

All the talk about adding variety to the racing, got me thinking.    What about a race that is press worthy, I call it Loonacy (spelling is intentional):

The race is open to all boats in the WYC fleet 22 feet and longer so long as they have a keel.   The race starts in Wayzata Bay and all boats start at once.   It is a double handed race (no more than two on a boat).  The course is around big island and return to the starting line.  It does not matter which direction you go around the island.