[Capri25] Sundays in August

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 11:08:05 CDT 2014

Temple,

Am I reading your email incorrectly?

It seems to me that you are asking if the rumble and regular race time should both start at 12:00 pm (when the rumble is scheduled).

Is that correct?

CC

On Monday, July 21, 2014 12:41 PM, Temple Blackwood <temple.blackwood at infor.com> wrote:

In case you haven’t noticed, in August, Sunday races begin at 10:30am on the Main Lake.
The club is trying out something different to see if it will increase participation.
(Note that the scheduled time goes back to 2:00 pm for September, actually Aug 31).

The Capri Rumble for August is scheduled for Aug 3. It is currently on the schedule for 12:00 pm start.
I would like feedback (from skippers especially) if we should change that 10:30 to match the time that other boats will be starting out on the Main Lake.

 Temple Blackwood- Systems Configuration Engineer
office: 651-767-4063 | mobile: 651-894-3683 | home: 651-699-0598
temple.blackwood at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com