[Capri25] Volunteers needed for Capri Nationals Regatta

Temple Blackwood temple.blackwood at infor.com
Wed Jul 30 13:05:28 CDT 2014

Fleet Captains, can you forward this to your fleets, please?

Email sent to all fleets. Please only reply to temple.blackwood at infor.com<mailto:temple.blackwood at infor.com>

The Capri 25 National Regatta will be held at WYC September 12 - 14.
We are looking for volunteers to help out, especially with bar and food setup/cooking (which should happen while boats are still on the lake).
We would love to have volunteers from other fleets, or friends and family, so none of the organizers have to stay onshore to prep things.

Friday 9/12
4 - Setup & Cooks (other fleets)
2 - Raffle ticket sales
4 - Cleanup
4 - Bartenders

Saturday 9/13
4 - Cleanup (catered food)
2 - Raffle ticket sales
4 - Bartenders

Sunday 9/14
4 - Setup & Cooks (other fleets)
4 - Cleanup

Temple Blackwood - Systems Configuration Engineer
office: 651-767-4063 | mobile: 651-894-3683 | home: 651-699-0598
temple.blackwood at infor.com<mailto:temple.blackwood at infor.com>  |  http://www.infor.com