[Capri25] Need boat for today, Thursday July 31st! - need crew?

Renee Vetsch reneevetsch at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 06:59:55 CDT 2014

Hello,

I'm looking for a boat to sail on for today!  I'm a regular on Slam Dunk, doing trimming for Thursday, excluding today.  I have experience with trimming, trimming spinnaker, taking down and hoysting pinacker, some foredeck and rail.  Please call or text, Renee at (763) 229-3433 if you need an extra!  Thank you!

p.s.  I may be bringing one guest with me today.  He is 22 (Tayler Vetsch - 763-228-9335, text or call) and has expressed interest in sailing.  He's got great balance, hard worker and quick learner!

Thank you!
See you tonight!

Renee
Renee Vetsch - AVEDA Cosmetologist