[Capri25] Fwd: WoWB Boat Rides! - seeking a few Volunteers and one more boat 6/27

Belinda Barnes barniebb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:47:04 CDT 2014

​Hello, Fellow Sailors!​

​​

*I am reaching out to ​​see​ would like to help​ with boat rides during the
WoWB event next Friday​!​   (Capris, Sonars, and S-2's work great for
passengers!)​​​ -  I have 4 boats- Cyclone, Tsunami, Bubbles and Dansk,
but could use​​ ​one more​.-  Other position​s available:       2​ people​
-​ ​ Sign-Up Table and wander the crowd to recruit passengers!      ​1​
​person ​-  Dock helper -​ ​ assist boats​ coming & going,passenter
boarding       ​ ​​                  ​ ​    ​- ​ ​ facilitate dock parking
for powerboats that attend  ​​  ​Thanks, and Cheers! ​your "Head Boat Ride
Babe",​ Belinda "Barnie" BarnesFitness, Marketing,  W.I.N. at L.I.F.E.
barniebb at gmail.com <barniebb at gmail.com>  c612-481-3049 <612-481-3049> *