[Capri25] Capri25 party

Temple Blackwood temple.blackwood at infor.com
Thu Mar 6 17:36:29 CST 2014

Forwarding a message from Darin

    Last year I suggested a beverage OR food (instead of both) and it generally
    worked well, though the food got a little thin later in the evening.  After
    midnight I think some may have even nibbled on our cat's food.  And there
    seemed to be this random-but-tasty collection of good beers around my house
    for a couple months that followed.
    For this year, let's do the same but if you're on the fence, bring food,
    and maybe a slightly larger portion.
    But for beer lovers, please, don't be dissuaded from bringing more of that
    good stuff.
    Other ideas:
    - two people going halvsies on a large bottle of rum or other liquor
    - various n/a or diet beverages
    - good home cookin
    - store bought prepped stuff is great too, but may not be eligible for an
    impromptu chef award we're considering
    So far the lovely Sandy Dostal (sometimes humerously referred to as Sandy
    Busch) has assembled the following:
    White chicken chili

    Meatballs (non-ginger)
    Spinach artichoke dip
    Rice & bean dish
    Dip/cracker appetizer.
    10-12 pepsi's, aka "Coke"
    limes/lemon wedgies
    Luksusowa vodka
    ice cubes
    Cups, plates, napkins.

    John / Barb:  I would not complain at all if you bring those fabulous
    ginger meatballs.  Nope, not a bit.

    See you around 6p Saturday March 8.

    Darin

- Done.

Temple Blackwood - Systems Configuration Engineer
office: 651-767-4063 | mobile: 651-894-3683 | home: 651-699-0598
temple.blackwood at infor.com  |  http://www.infor.com