[Capri25] Two available to crew

Tony Signorelli | Private Email tony at signorelli.biz
Wed May 14 16:20:22 CDT 2014

Two new members to WYC looking to crew Thursday. No need for us to be on the same boat. We've enjoyed the club and attended the Saturday on the water sessions and Tuesday night sessions this year.

Lynn-Raced a couple of times, but pretty much learning as a beginning racer. Yet, eager to participate.
Tony-Raced last year on a boat over on the St. Croix-a C&C 26.

Let's try each other out. We are both hoping to find a fit and be part of a committed team soon.

Thanks

Tony Signorelli
President
Signorelli Consulting Group, Inc.