[Capri25] Schmoozability Nomination 2014

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 20:07:36 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Please provide your nominations to me, CC, at navytartan at yahoo.com

Thank you,
CC

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:40 PM, "Carmen "CC" Velarde" <navytartan at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello
Capri 25 Fleet,

am calling for nominations for the 2014 Schmoozability award.  The general
criteria and considerations should be to the crew member that demonstrates the
following:

·         Greatest
passion for the Capri Fleet and the sailing sport
·         Positive
demeanor who is of course fun to sail/party with
·         Volunteerism
to the fleet and the club
·         A
worthy social representative of the Capri Fleet culture

Nomination
and voting is open to any member in good standing of WYC who owns a Capri 25 or
regularly crews on a Capri 25.

Each
owner or crew member is allowed one nomination and one vote.  Please
direct your nominations to me at navytartan at yahoo.com.
 I will present the nominations for vote
in just over a week.

Previous
winners are not eligible.  Award winners must be a paid crew member unless
the fleet captain makes an exception due to extenuating circumstances.

1997
Dick Hanson
1998 Todd & Brenda Barkus
1999 Craiggae Smith
2000 Rebecca Hill
2001 Karen Onan Virga
2002 Beth Frampton
2003 Nils Brennom
2004 Craig Sanderson "Kiwi"
2005 Belinda "Barnie" Barnes
2006 Doug Dickerson
2007 Andy Spece-Parsons
2008 Kathie Wright
2009 Rudy Rudenberg
2010 Darin Busch
2011 Carmen “CC” Velarde
2012 James Schwinghammer
2013
Teri Ross

Please
send out your nominations to me by Sunday, October 19th as I will be
sending out another notice for a final vote for the nominations on October 20th.

look forward to receiving your nominations!

Thank
you,
CC
navytartan at yahoo.com