[Capri25] Kevin Schaefer at Raw: Minneapolis presents AXIS

Kevin Schaefer kevinschaefer0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 10:37:43 CDT 2014

Next Wednesday I will be performing alongside various other artists in a
showcase at the Pourhouse in downtown Minneapolis.

AXIS is a showcase of RAW artists from the Minneapolis area, featuring Art,
Fashion, Music, Film, Hair, Makeup, Photography and Performance Art. I will
be performing with my fire props throughout the night at various times.
Please use the link below to purchase tickets.

$15 online in advance $20 at the Door 18+ with Valid ID

Dress to reflect your inner artist!

TICKETS: www.rawartists.org/kevinschaefer