[Capri25] CALLING ALL CAPRI SAILORS; SCHMOOZABILITY AWARD ANNOUNCEMENT

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 20:50:32 CDT 2014

Hello
All,

In
looking at the original email requesting for nominees, it would seem a critical
rule to the nominations was not shared.  I extend my apology to all regarding this gross error.

The
rule that was not shared is as follows:

“Those who lease, own
or share ownership of a Capri 25 boat are not eligible to be nominated for the
Schmoozability Award.  However, the
children of said lease, owner or shared ownership of a Capri 25 boat are eligible for
nomination.  In addition previous winners
of said award are not eligible for nomination”

That
being said, I am regret to announce that Scott Sundquist and Temple Blackwood
will be removed from the nomination list.

The 2014 Nominees to be
voted upon are as follows:
·         Gary Valentini
·         Mark Purariea
·         Harvey Kalweit

ask that you please submit your votes for these nominees as soon as possible,
as voting will be closing Monday,
October 27th at 5:00 pm.  That leaves you 5 days left to vote.  So please cast your votes to me, CC at navytartan at yahoo.com.

apologize for the confusion and disappointment.

CC