[Capri25] 2014 National Regatta Shirts

Dan McNamara mcnamara at visi.com
Tue Sep 9 22:36:06 CDT 2014

All,

Pay pal is not giving us as much info about the shirt orders as we would like.  So we are not able to track how many of each size are ordered on line.  Also when you come to pick up your shirts please bring the email you get from service at paypal.com (on paper or on a phone) so we don’t have to look it up online.

Thanks!

Dan