[Capri25] 50TH ANNIVERSARY: C-DOCK PARTY

Brad Anderson aqualines at q.com
Sat Aug 8 19:00:01 CDT 2015

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WYC!!!!!!
IT’S TIME FOR THE WORLD FAMOUS C-DOCK PARTY!!!!

CALLING ON ALL CARPI 25 SAILORS! ANNOUNCING THE THIS YEAR’S C-DOCK PARTY THEME

“50 Years of Naughty-Cal” …………..”Use your imagination"

That’s right, this year we want everyone to be themselves……..sailors! We want this theme to be simple but very special as this is our 50 th Anniversary. So let’s show everyone what it’s like to be really “Naughty-Cal”.

Here is all you need to do. Pick any year between 1965 and 2015 to represent what YOU feel is a "traditional nautical" representation. To make it officially a traditional nautical of WYC we ask that you display any burgee you have won in the years you have been at WYC and be prepared to explain your "own story" on how you won it. If you haven’t won a burgee then MAKE ONE!! Print one out and label it whatever you want. Remember, “embellishment” is highly encouraged here…….after all we are sailors.

C-Dock Party is only 2 WEEKS away - Sunday, August 22nd . The party will begin right after Sunday races, the Capri 25 August Rumble One Day Regatta, which starts at 11:00am and the 2 nd C Series race at 2:00 pm. Depending on wind conditions and such, we are looking at somewhere between 3:30pm and 4:00pm to start the party.

As always we wish to increase boat participation by making these events fun and easy as possible. Again, it’s about everyone having a good time and providing that C-Dock Party spirit that has made it one of the most sought out parties of the year.

The C-Dock Committee will provide the main dish which will be “C-Food”. Each boat is asked to provide a side dish of their choosing; one you feel will go well with sea food along with a “Naughty-Cal” beverage of choice. .

CAPTAINS: If you can’t participate, please encourage your crew to represent your boat at the party. This event is not only important for our fleet, but for the entire yacht club.

We will be asking for a head count as we get closer to the date. Please send your choice of year to CC at navytartan at yahoo.com .

Put your imaginations in gear and get ready to be NAUGHTY-CAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!

CC