[Capri25] Star of the North Regatta

todd todd at barkusconsulting.com
Mon Jul 27 15:52:44 CDT 2015

Seems to me that an email stream is not the apropriate place to make this decision.
Sent from my phone. Hopefully that explains a lot.-------- Original message --------From: Odell Tuttle <otuttle at gmail.com> Date: 07/27/2015  2:54 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Carmella Foster <carmella at apexq.com> Cc: capri25 <capri25 at lists.wyc.org> Subject: Re: [Capri25] Star of the North Regatta
Bring on the professionals.  Good luck.

--

Odell TuttleVICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING651.925.7728 at otuttle | LinkedIn
Sport Ngin | 807 Broadway St NE, Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413sportngin.com | twitter.com/sportngin | facebook.com/sportngin

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 1:55 PM, Carmella Foster <carmella at apexq.com> wrote:

The SOTN NOR is about ready to publish.  If this is going to change, we need to know asap.