[Capri25] WYC Trophy Sorting Banquet set up

Brad Anderson aqualines at q.com
Tue Nov 3 13:27:04 CST 2015

2nd request
Brad

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Brad Anderson" <aqualines at q.com>
To: "capri25" <capri25 at lists.wyc.org>

Subject: WYC Trophy Sorting Banquet set up

Ahoy Capri 25 fleet
This year’s Trophy sorting at the Clubhouse will be on WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 11 th at 6PM
Refreshments and food will be served afterwards. Please communicate any special requests.

Glass Trophies
We need 2 members from the Capri fleet to help sort glassware for the banquet.
Last year it took about 2 hours.

Traveling Trophies
All traveling trophies need to be cleaned, engraved, and dropped off at the club before 11/11
For free engraving, bring the nameplate to our vendor:

Minnesota Trophies & Gifts
1814 Mainstreet
Hopkins MN 55343
Phone: (952) 933-1596
http://mntrophies.com/

Volunteers for Banquet Set Up
We need 2 members of each fleet to help pickup, deliver, and set up trophies at the Banquet hall.
Volunteers meet at the WYC club to load trophies at 12PM on Saturday November 14th.

Please reply who will be sorting and helping set up.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Brad Anderson