[Capri25] Rampage Skipper for woman's series

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 14:07:05 CST 2015

Ranpage's skippers are Temple Blackwood and Larry AuBuchon.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Dan M McNamara via Capri25<capri25 at lists.wyc.org> wrote:   Rick,

   - Woman's Bay series

   - Rampage, Ema, ">Larry AuBuchon's Daughter.  Check with him for preferredspelling.

   - ">Woman's buoyCup

   - ">Offline, Kevin Shinler'sDaughter

   - ">Woman's BigIsland

   - Consensus Melanie Tvete
Dan

On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 11:58:46 -0500
 The trophy engraver is needing the skippers name