[Capri25] R E M E M B E R C D o c k P a r t y 2 0 1 6 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 13:02:35 CDT 2016

Justa little reminder that C-Dock Party is quickly approaching…..

Cuando?: Sunday, August 28, 2016

Que Hora?:  Will begin after Sunday’s race between 3:30 pm and 4:00 pm and go until foodand/or beverages run out.

Donde?: At the entrance of C-Dock and all along the “L” shape of C-Dock.

Tema?: C-Dock in Havana Cuba.

Veleros (Sailboats):

You choose the nautical theme for yourboat. Use the same one as before or switch to a different nautical theme or gowith a Cuban look. If you want, you may choose simply to fly the WYC burgee andbe one of many boats from WYC who make the sail to Cuba. We are making it easyso that your participation will be easy to commit!!!!

Here are some links to give youadditional ideas for décor and/or costumes. REMEMBER these are ONLY additionalideas.  You can do whatever you want.Just have fun with it!!

CubanAttire:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cuban+outfits+images&biw=1455&bih=705&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq6bqAjNjOAhVL92MKHUd8BTAQsAQIGw#tbm=isch&q=cuban+attire

CubanDecorations:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cuban+outfits+images&biw=1455&bih=705&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq6bqAjNjOAhVL92MKHUd8BTAQsAQIGw#tbm=isch&q=cuban+decorations

NauticalAttire Women:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cuban+outfits+images&biw=1455&bih=705&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq6bqAjNjOAhVL92MKHUd8BTAQsAQIGw#tbm=isch&q=nautical+attire+women

NauticalAttire Men:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cuban+outfits+images&biw=1455&bih=705&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq6bqAjNjOAhVL92MKHUd8BTAQsAQIGw#tbm=isch&q=nautical+attire+men

NauticalDécor:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cuban+outfits+images&biw=1455&bih=705&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq6bqAjNjOAhVL92MKHUd8BTAQsAQIGw#tbm=isch&q=nautical+flags+and+streamers

PiratesAttire:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cuban+outfits+images&biw=1455&bih=705&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq6bqAjNjOAhVL92MKHUd8BTAQsAQIGw#tbm=isch&q=pirate+attire+

PirateDécor:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cuban+outfits+images&biw=1455&bih=705&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjq6bqAjNjOAhVL92MKHUd8BTAQsAQIGw#tbm=isch&q=pirate+decorations

We ask the Capri boats to supply a sidedish [we hear that beans and rice are big in Cuba], and a beverage/”poison” forour guests. BTW: the side dish does not have to be Cuban per say, it can beanything you like or believe to be Caribbean. As an added incentive this year,all participating boats will be reimbursed $20 per boat to help defray your outof pocket costs.

Victor’s Café is one of the Cubanrestaurants in town.  Here is the link toVictor’s menu to give you some additional ideas.  At the bottom of the page there are images,click on them to move page to page within the menu.

Victor’s: http://victors1959cafe.com/dinnermenu/

Comité de Capri Flota (Capri Fleet Committee):

The Capri Fleet will be supplying themain food on tables leading out to the C dock. We will be serving pulled porksandwiches with all the fixings, including plantains of course!

So do it up big orjust show up with a side dish and beverage. We want your participation!!!

Boat owners: if you can’t be there,please encourage your crew to represent your boat. This is the one WYC partythat the other fleets look forward to all year. We have a reputation to uphold!

The social committee is planning to“Cubanize” the vicinity, so please come and join the merriment! And invite yourfriends and family!

If you plan to participate, please let us know. Lookingforward to another great party!

C Dock Committee:

CC Velarde - Social Chair -Communications

Kathie Wright – Décor &Communication

Renee Vetsch – Food and condiments