[Capri25] Fw: CLEAN, POLISH, ENGRAVE AND RETURN YOUR TROPHIES

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 13:48:28 CST 2016

Hello everyone!
Just another little reminder that I really need to have all of you submit your trophies, cleaned, polished and engraved before the banquet.
I will be at the club to pick up the trophies and transport them to DoubleTree by noon on Saturday. I will be setting up the tables at Doubletree by 1:30 p.m.
Thank you for your support. CC

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 12:59 AM, Carmen "CC" Velarde<navytartan at yahoo.com> wrote:   All Capri 25 Awards Winners of 2015,
Please make sure you clean, polish and engrave your trophies, and return them to the club.
It is critical that you do so BEFORE the banquet.  Your cooperation in this is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,CC

Polish and Engrave Your Traveling Trophies
When you accept your trophies, you agree to do three things:

   - Have your trophies engraved.
   - Clean and polish your trophies before returning
   - Return your trophies to the clubhouse.
Please drop your polished and engraved trophies at the WYC clubhouse by November 5, 2016.WYC trophies are engraved for FREE at:MN Trophies
1814 Main St., Hopkins, MN 55343
952-933-1596
http://mntrophies.com/Remove the plate from the trophy and only bring that in.