[Capri25] VOTE FOR ONE OF THE SCHMOOZABILITY AWARD NOMINATIONS

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 22:05:23 CDT 2016

Hello Capri Fleet,
I will begin with this.
When I say "reply" to this email I mean ONLY reply to this email (navytartan at yahoo.com) NOT EVERYONE!  So please reply to ME ONLY (NAVYTARTAN at YAHOO.COM).  Please respect everyone's inbox by ONLY replying to me.  Thank you in advance.
We have quite a few nominations this year for the Schmoozability award.  Should make for an interesting voting.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22ND.  My apologies for the tight turn around but we are on strict deadline and I dropped the ball by sending this out a bit late.  So please accept my apologies.
Nominees for the Schmoozability Award are:
   - Steve "Eli" Elias

   - Lori Goodsell

   - Drew Wulff

   - Renee Vetsch

   - Mark Weum

   - Dan McNamara

Again, I ask that you please only reply to me at navytartan at yahoo.com.  If you select "reply" it will go only to me. If you select "reply all" you will frustrate a great many people.
Thank you for your cooperation, patience and understanding.CC