[Capri25] REVISED NOMINEE LIST FOR SCHMOOZABILITY AWARD - CAST YOUR VOTES TODAY

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 09:27:37 CDT 2016

Capri Fleet,
I am terribly sorry, but I made a mistake.  I was very tired last night when sending out stuff.
Boat Owners are not eligible for the Schmoozability Award despite the kind nominations give to them.
That being said the nominees are:
   - Steve "Eli" Elias

   - Lori Goodsell

   - Drew Wulff

   - Renee Vetsch

Please send your vote to me directly at navytartan at yahoo.com as soon as you can.  And please remember the criteria is.....
   - Greatest passion for the Capri Fleet
   - A great passion and support to the Sailing Sport

   -  Positive demeanor who is fun to sail/party with

   - Outstanding volunteer/involvement to the fleet and the club

   - A worthy representative of the Capri Fleet culture

Again, I apologize for the error and any confusion I caused.
CC