[Capri25] MAN OVERBOARD AWARD

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 13:14:40 CDT 2016

Hello Capri Fleet,
It's time to think back on the season of all the "blunders" or the "I meant to do that moves" that have taken place during the season and write about it.
I am collecting all amusing, ridiculous, exciting and/or adventurous stories to be reviewed for awarding the 2016 Man Overboard Award.  I have received some pretty good ones from the Lickety Split crew but wanted to give everyone a chance to submit your account of your experience or that of someone you know at the club that should be considered for the award.
Please keep your stories reasonable in length (i.e. not the Gettysburg Address) and have fun with it.  Don't worry about needing to be eloquent or very creative as the winner will be very creative with his/her bragging rights like any self-respecting sailor.
Please submit to your stories asap by 5:30pm tomorrow Friday, October 28th to my email address navytartan at yahoo.com.  I do apologize again for the quick turnaround and the kind of "last minute" request but I had a late start this year and I am trying to meet the deadline for these awards as best as I can.
 Thank you for your cooperation and awesome stories.  I can't wait to receive them!!
CCCapri 25 Awards Chair612-281-1504