[Capri25] Thanks

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:30:16 CDT 2016

Just a quick thank you to all of the folks who participated in the 2016
Star of the North Regatta presented by Sika.  I think we all really enjoyed
the great weather, the food, the drink, the music, and the overall spirit
of this fun event.  Congratulations to Code Blue, Allegedly, and Tuesday
for taking home the top prizes.

Also, please join me in thanking Dr. Lori Goodsell (Active Family
Chiropractic) for the free chair massages during the event, as well as her
continued support of the Wayzata Yacht Club!

http://activefamilychiropractic.com

See you all soon.

Thanks,
OT