[Capri25] REMINDER - deadline for extra glass orders tomorrow

Craig Smith craigallynsmith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:53:47 CDT 2016

Last chance to order extra glasses for yourself or crew.

Download PDF to order by email (save before send) and get link for on-line
payment.  No need to order "earned" glasses (S#I21.1).  Finished glasses
will be available at the awards banquet or later at the clubhouse.

Not sure what you've won?  Check Sailing -> Scratch Sheet for your boat's
trophies.

http://www.wyc.org/Sailing/Racing/ScratchSheetCompetitor.aspx

The 2016 trophy glassware will be an 11 oz. glass with full color WYC
compass logo. As always, the reverse side will display series, place and
year. Order extras at $10 each.

WYC continues to offer two ways for you to either support your crew or
build a complete set of WYC personalized trophy glassware.

*Deadline for ordering is Friday, September 30th, 2016.* We cannot
accommodate orders received after that date.