[Capri25] Protest Statistics

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 23:26:37 CST 2017

Folks,

One question that was raised tonight at the fleet meeting was regarding the
number of protests by fleet.  I gathered up the data from 2016 races
involving the majority of all fleets (basically all Sundays and
Thursdays).  I divided the number by boat count to normalize across the
various fleet sizes, and this is the data.

Hopefully these numbers will all decrease this year.

Thanks,
OT

[image: Inline image 1]

--
*Odell Tuttle*
VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

SportsEngine | 807 Broadway St NE | Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
SportsEngine.com <http://sportsengine.com/> | twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine |
facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine