[Capri25] Rumble's

Derek Schmit silvergretz at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 12:41:39 CDT 2017

Ok it's decision time.  I have only heard from 4 boats that are in favor of doing any Rumble's this year (Consensus, Rampage, Offline and Tango).  The schedule is going to press at the end of the week so we need a final decision.  I don't want to waste the Race Committee's time if only 4 boats show up.  So, here's your final chance to vote.  Please let me know by end of business Thursday (3/16/17) if you will participate in the Rumble's.  If we don't get at least 6 boats to commit, I will tell Terry Foster  the Capri fleet is not participating this year.

Thanks,
Derek Schmit