[Capri25] New member social- Thursday, 5/4/17.

Derek Schmit silvergretz at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 08:37:16 CDT 2017

Reminder, this Thursday is the new member social at the club.  Starts at 6:30.  Come down to the club and regale the newbies with your amazing sailing stories.

Thanks,
Derek

WYC New Member Social
We are expecting about a dozen potential new members from the Minnesota Sailing Alliance, a Meet-up group focusing on water sports, outdoors adventure, and sailing. This is the result of efforts by PHRF I Fleet Captain Clay Babcock, who connected with this group and invited them to join our New Member Social.

Pop, Beer and Wine will be served along with brats and salads. We are looking for a mix of boat owners, crew members and club officers to chat with the newbies and answer questions about WYC.  Our aim will be to show that crewing at WYC is one of the easiest, most fun ways to sail in Minnesota!