[Capri25] Crew Available for Big Island races

Richard Tanler rtanler at millcityicc.org
Fri May 26 08:14:09 CDT 2017

I could not access the crewlist – Tango needs one crew to join us.

From: Capri25 <capri25-bounces at lists.wyc.org> on behalf of Dan M McNamara via Capri25 <capri25 at lists.wyc.org>
Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 9:40 AM
To: "capri25 at lists.wyc.org" <capri25 at lists.wyc.org>
Subject: [Capri25] Crew Available for Big Island races

All,

For the past few years I have been helping crew that attended the On the Water Training find boats to race on for the Big Island Series.  If you would like to have these enthusiastic crew race a Big Island with you, put your boat name in the spot for the day you want them (on the Crew List) and contact them to confirm.

If you used this last your same Google account will work.  If not hit the link, log into google and request access for that account.

Big Island Crew List link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LwGdz7QTqhTFbvoi4febCQPZTErnoS8ryd7kcOYv1VM/edit#gid=898194548

If you know of other that would like help finding a boat for Big Island races, you can send them the Big Island Crew Sign Up link:

https://goo.gl/forms/sQFGKSz7PXSpKAmS2

Or have them TEXT "bigisland" to 44222

For this Saturday there are 3 crew still looking for a boat to race on.

And NO! I am not going to help you find Sunday and Thursday Crew! Come out for a Big Island race, take on new crew and see if they would like to race with you again.

See you on the Water,

Dan