[Capri25] CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THE 2017 SCHMOOZABILITY AWARD - NOMINATIONS ARE IN!!!

Carmen "CC" Velarde navytartan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 15:49:31 CDT 2017

Hello Capri Fleet,

 Nominations are in!!  We have a fewnominations this year for the Schmoozability award.  Should make for aninteresting voting.

 PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM

MONDAY, OCTOBER 23RD.

 Nominees for theSchmoozability Award are:

   - Stephen Elias (aka Eli) - Maverick

   - Kathy Arendt – Rampage

   - Andrea Price - Wahoo

  As you thinkof your vote please remember that the criteria should be the following:

·        Greatestpassion for the Capri Fleet and the sailing sport

·        Positivedemeanor who is fun to sail/party with

·        Outstandingvolunteer/involvement to the fleet and the club

·        Aworthy representative of the Capri Fleet culture

 Nominationand voting is open to any member in good standing of WYC who owns a Capri 25 orany regularly crew on a Capri 25. Each owner or crew member is allowed onenomination and one vote.

 I ask that you please email your vote to navytartan at yahoo.com.

 Thank you and I lookforward to receiving your votes.

 CC