[Capri25] SUBMIT YOUR STORIES FOR THE 2017 Man Overboard Trophy

Odell Tuttle otuttle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 10:44:11 CDT 2017

I think you're making an important point.  These are serious incidents and
we should not be making light of them.  We should award trophies to boats
that give aid, not the ones that wipe out.

OT

--
*Odell Tuttle*
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING

SportsEngine | 807 Broadway St NE | Suite 300 | Minneapolis, MN 55413
SportsEngine.com <http://sportsengine.com/> | twitter.com/NBCSportsEngine |
facebook.com/NBCSportsEngine