[Capri25] Regatta volunteers

Derek Schmit silvergretz at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 09:12:40 CDT 2017

We will need volunteers throughout the weekend but mainly we need support on Friday for food prep, service and clean up.  There isn't a sign up sheet as that tends to get ignored anyway.  We need 4-6 volunteers for the food prep and if there are those that are not racing that would like to help, that would be fantastic.

Please let me or Kevin Shinler know if you are available.

Thanks,
Derek

Begin forwarded message: