[Capri25] Anyone need crew for the Star of the North Regatta?

Gordon Stott gordonstott at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:12:55 CDT 2018

Hi there,

Wondering if anyone will need crew for the Star of the North Regatta coming
up? I am sailing with Roger on HK Phooey in the J22 fleet, doing headsail
and spinnaker trim and would love to experience racing in the Capri fleet
if there a spot had opened up somewhere. I have many years sailing in big
boats previously in many positions including bow, pit, mast and headsail
and spinnaker trim. I am 6ft and 200Ibs and am available all three days,

Many thanks,

Gordon
415-867-5188