[Capri25] Capri 25 fleet meeting- January 27, 7pm@ WYC

Derek Schmit silvergretz at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 10:10:59 CST 2018

Additional reminder- fleet dues!  If possible boat owners, please bring your fleet dues to the meeting ($50; $20 credit if boat participated in last year’s Dock Party).  It’ll save you time in the long run!

Also, there are one or more boats that didn’t pay their dues from last year.  If you’re not sure if you’re on the naughty list, please check with Kathie Wright.