[Capri25] 2018 Smoozability Award Nomination - Due Oct 14th

Ludwig von Gohren ludwig.vongohren at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:28:12 CDT 2018

Hello Capri Fleet!!

It’s that time of to think about all those in the Capri fleet that you feel
demonstrated the qualities of the ideal Smoozability Award winner.

As you think of your nomination please remember that the criteria should be
the following:

   -

   Greatest passion for the Capri Fleet and the sailing sport
   -

   Positive demeanor who is fun to sail/party with
   -

   Outstanding volunteer/involvement to the fleet and the club
   -

   A worthy representative of the Capri Fleet culture

Nomination and voting is open to any member in good standing of WYC who
owns a Capri 25 or regularly crews on a Capri 25. Each owner or crew member
is allowed one nomination and one vote.

As of March of 2016, Schmoozability award can be won multiple times with
exceptions.  A previous winner can be nominated who has not won for two
years.

FOR EXAMPLE: If Jane Smith won the year before last she is NOT eligible for
nomination BUT if she won three years ago then she is eligible for
nomination to win this year.

Those who lease or own a share in a boat are not eligible to be nominated.
Award winners must be a paid Crew Member in the WYC log unless the Fleet
Captain makes an exception due to extenuating circumstances.

Previous Winners:

1997 Dick Hanson
1998 Todd & Brenda Barkus
1999 Craiggae Smith
2000 Rebecca Hill
2001 Karen Onan Virga
2002 Beth Frampton
2003 Nils Brennom
2004 Craig Sanderson "Kiwi"
2005 Belinda "Barnie" Barnes
2006 Doug Dickerson
2007 Andy Spece-Parsons
2008 Kathie Wright
2009 Rudy Rudenberg
2010 Darin Busch
2011 Carmen “CC” Velarde
2012 James Schwinghammer

2013 Teri Ross

2014 Gary Valentini

2015 Bethany Buchanan

2016 Renee Vetsch

2017 Kathy Arendt

Please submit your nominations by 5:00pm October 14th  to me by simply
replying to this email ( l <navytartan at yahoo.com>udwig.vongohren at gmail.com
 ).

Thank you and I look forward to collecting you nominations.

Ludwig - Honeymoons Over #229

--
*Ludwig von Gohren*

952-201-4708